From Porsche 911 to Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBlue20

Reaction score
Welcome to the madness! You’ll love the truck! As for the stickers, that’s a personal choice. My feeling is that I don’t care for them, but if you’ve paid for them, that’s a lot of $$ to peel off and throw out. It’s only got to make you happy!

Bracamonte

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, just wanted to introduce myself. I’m Lukas and live in Idaho, I’ve always been a sucker for sports cars and my latest one was a Porsche 911 from 2022. Loved the car, but really needed to get something more practical as the family is growing and I’ve gotten into woodworking lately.

Was thinking of getting a regular F150, but just can’t get over how cool the Raptors look, so I went for a Gen 3 Leadfoot Gray model with the 37 Package. To me, it’s one of those rare cars that check many of my boxes such as practical for hauling stuff, roomy for family trips, quick, and has the “cool factor”.

I’m going back and forth on the stickers, should I remove them or not? Also not sure if making the wheels black would look better vs the gray wheels, a lot of gray right now. Obviously happy to just keep it as is, but would love to hear your opinions!

View attachment 427178
View attachment 427179
View attachment 427180
View attachment 427181
View attachment 427182

Bronze wheels…

GenoTX

Reaction score
Hi guys, just wanted to introduce myself. I’m Lukas and live in Idaho, I’ve always been a sucker for sports cars and my latest one was a Porsche 911 from 2022. Loved the car, but really needed to get something more practical as the family is growing and I’ve gotten into woodworking lately.

Was thinking of getting a regular F150, but just can’t get over how cool the Raptors look, so I went for a Gen 3 Leadfoot Gray model with the 37 Package. To me, it’s one of those rare cars that check many of my boxes such as practical for hauling stuff, roomy for family trips, quick, and has the “cool factor”.

I’m going back and forth on the stickers, should I remove them or not? Also not sure if making the wheels black would look better vs the gray wheels, a lot of gray right now. Obviously happy to just keep it as is, but would love to hear your opinions!

View attachment 427178
View attachment 427179
View attachment 427180
View attachment 427181
View attachment 427182
I had a 2013 without graphics and I then bought a 2021 with graphics and now I’m on my second 2023 Raptor R without. I recently ordered the 2024 R and opted to go without the graphics. Kinda gives that “sleeper” factor!

RNA352

Reaction score
Ditch the stickers.

The Leadfoot look benefits from some metallic accents so keep the wheels.

Or do whatever you want, it'll still be a great looking truck.

Reaction score
I treat the stickers as kind of a “PPF” for the side of the bed. They don’t bother me. Mine came without the hood stickers from the factory (guess there was a shortage at the end of the ‘22 build cycle?), which is kind of a unique look. It looks good either way, congrats!!

phill0027

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went from GTR to Raptor and have not looked back ..... soooo much better in winter / parking lots / pulls my boat!

562gen3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was going to remove the decals on my truck but decided to keep them on my oxford white 37pp, I’m trying to add a 911 as a second car!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter