dog tricks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It sounds like he has used up the 3s for now. 1) Crashed the Bike, 2) Rolled rhe Raptor, 3) Still getting the WTF attitude from the wife, 4) bought a new car for the wife (WTF).

Damn, the Dude needs to sell shit so he can put a smile back on face....

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
mazda cx9. we had to cancel our other raptor order due to the dealership jacking up the price. she wanted a vehicle with more passenger space. we were looking at a bunch of vehicles and the mazda seemed to be the best. its awd so no chains in the snow and can tow our quads. ended up spending $47k out the door. thanks to frf i was able to negotioate below invoice pricing with a few options and extended warranty and extended service. she likes it, i dont mind it, but cant wait for my truck.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In watching videos of guys out on the dunes tearing it up, I have always notice how danergerous it is as trucks, dune buggies, quads and bikes are all over the place. It would be so easy to hit a rise and only notice the last sec that another person was on the other side.

At least you and your daughter and ok.

Killjohnathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that man, hope you get back in the saddle soon! Build it BIGGER AND BETTER! roll cage baby!!!
:killer:

iHaveGas

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nope not one video was pointed at him. Plus he didn't have his dash mount GoPro on. Silly kid GoPro's are to use.