dog tricks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks man! Glad you and your daughter are ok. Did the quad rider just appear out of nowhere? I had a close call last weekend with a drunken quad rider and a RZR.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
holy shit dude.... didnt see this till now... glad your all ok, thats the most important thing.

hows the repairs comming?

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
taking a long time. waiting for replacement parts is whats holding everything up now. once they get all the parts, it shouldnt take too long, but its still estimated at about 2 months.

Banned
Reaction score
I believe it. There's been a raptor sitting at a local body shop for a log ass time. They finally pulled it into the shop and started putting on new parts.

I gotta find out who owns it.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't know how I could gave missed this... really sucks but glad you and daughter are ok. Did I see somewhere that you ordered another Rap?

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i did, but the dealership called me back and said they couldnt honor the price they first quoted me. i ordered my first one for $260 over invoice. when i went back to order another one, the sales guy told me "yeah, you are a repeat customer, i will make it happen for you" a couple weeks later they told methat the best they could do was msrp+. i promptly declined.

but yes, my daughter and i are fine. the truck is being rebuilt...... the bike show some new signs of wear, but srill runs like a champ. i gotta thank dynodynge for that one. he tuned up my bike while i was working on his truck.

and one day sometime in the next 2 months i will be back in the truck. i already have plans for another pismo trip. hopefully without a rollover involved.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Car salesman are almost as bad as stock brokers...making money off the buying and selling of other folks...