Does anyone know how to find a previous owner?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

O2ShootTheJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys. Looking at a used gen 2 and found out the previous owner had a premium care extended warranty on it. I’ve found their name and approximate location but am having to luck locating them. Anybody have any tips or any way to help?

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
And if they were smart they would close out the warranty and gotten the money back when they sold the truck. If you want to know if it is still covered under that warranty have your service advisor run the vin and see what pops up.

OP
OP
O2ShootTheJ

O2ShootTheJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ended up finding him spoke on the phone a few minutes ago. He encouraged me not to buy the truck. Said it constantly threw misfire codes and the dealer would just tell him he needed a oil change to fix it. Sound like cam phasers? I did notice a bit of a tick when I checked it out

RyanM

Reaction score
Sounds like the extended warranty just paid off for you! That’s actually not a bad idea to use when looking to buy used vehicles from third party with extended warranty. Find out the real deal. Im curious to hear what you decided when you found that out?

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Sounds like the extended warranty just paid off for you! That’s actually not a bad idea to use when looking to buy used vehicles from third party with extended warranty. Find out the real deal. Im curious to hear what you decided when you found that out?
We should start a gone but not forget thread and when we get rid of them we will put down the reasons and comments and Vin numbers for people to look at.