GEN 2 Debating on trading high mile raptor or keeping ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
If you like the way the Raptor rides, stay away from the Super Duty. I had 2 of them. They are great trucks, but they ride like shit unless you have a load in the bed. Your kidneys will thank you.

all it takes is a carli pintop kit with their springs and an f250 does everything a stock raptor can. Add an S&B tank and the f250 does something the raptor never could...

Go 900 miles between fill ups.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You should get a super duty diesel if you drive that much. They hold value with high mikes wnd are awesome to drive too. Not sporty fun like the Raptor more like capable fun. I can crush anything type of fun
My favorite line of all time from the diesel community. “180k miles...man it’s just broke in” ummm ok but what about every other part of the truck lol

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
My favorite line of all time from the diesel community. “180k miles...man it’s just broke in” ummm ok but what about every other part of the truck lol

i generally only really drive mine if I'm going farther than 100 miles.

say what you want, I've driven New Orleans to California more times than I'd like to admit. my diesel superduty on 37s is the most comfortable thing that I've ever done the trip in. ( and that is while towing my raptor, on a trailer, at 80 mph the large majority of the way).

I drove my raptor, with a midtravel kit on 37s from new Orleans to san fran, I wish Id had my super duty at the time.

No rattles, no squeeks, no problems in the f250. My raptor "sounds like a prerunner" and has for a long while.

What does that mean? it means it sounds like a dump truck hauling a bed full of loose nuts and bolts.