Cordless Vacs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AbnMP13

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The house is over 150 years old so when it was wired not a lot of folks needed to clean out their vehicles plus a large deck (no outlets) was added later. We may add a master bedroom on next year so I will add a few outlets then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ramathorn178

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yikes, good luck on the rewiring of the house then. I remember remember rewiring our 20's house and how fun that was.

sorry i cant help on the cordless recommendation. In that case id just hit the local car was vac once a week.

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like this thread died.

DEWALT 20v lithium cordless vac is awesome, and runs off AC power as well as the same batteries that power your drill/impact driver, etc.

Smokinjo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Retractable extension cord. Pull it out and self retracts. In fact, I would have the girl do the extension cord and vacuum couple times a week till she figures out where the floor mat is. My guess is she will figure it out or close the door to those extensions that hold her dirty shoes on.

OP
OP
AbnMP13

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DEWALT 20v lithium cordless vac is awesome, and runs off AC power as well as the same batteries that power your drill/impact driver, etc.

Thank you. I'm headed to Amazon to look one up!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone found one that holds a charge long enough to properly clean a SCREW?

I have the husky lines but also have a girlfriend that has yet to grasp the concept of keeping her feet on the mats.

She has the overpriced rechargeable dyson that cost $300 and holds a charge for a whopping 30 seconds.

I love my shopvac but the outlet is 50 yards from my RAPTOR.

Suggestions?

if your cordless vacuum doesnt hold a charge, itseems your battery is shot. usually happens from overcharging. did you keep it plugged in constantly? what kind of battery is it? nicad, nmh, lion?

OP
OP
AbnMP13

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's the girlfriends dyson piece of crap from QVC. Probably cost three arms and 4 legs new but I'd give ya $10 to assume owner ship of it tomorrow. It's useless as **** on a boar hog IMO.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well nicad and nimh batteries are.... what the word im looking for.... revivable. i did it quite often with nicad since those go out more than nimh. they required a car battery, the nimh require a welder.