Confirm order with Ford Performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Just got off chat with Ford performance 9/20 build weeks still but priority 1 now. I if Ford has used placeholder in the past he said he saw a shelby one time get push back later to be pulled back up into production. So it does happen. All we can do is wait and see

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off chat with Ford performance 9/20 build weeks still but priority 1 now. I if Ford has used placeholder in the past he said he saw a shelby one time get push back later to be pulled back up into production. So it does happen. All we can do is wait and see
true. but the only thing that doesnt seem right is some of the orders for 8/9 only got pushed back to 9/6 not 9/27. idk at this point it is what it is

Imoxfordwhite

Reaction score
37 Pkg still unscheduled. Better luck next time
Same. Chatted with my dealer and they are confused/upset as well, Ford has kept them in the dark for the most part. They only get paid when they sell a vehicle so they are doing what they can.

But moving forward, once the 22 build sheets come out, I'll be on that as well and sounds like that list is growing.

With no info on the 22s, he did say they are anticipating a 1% price increase, as that is what they saw for the Superduty.

raptordan2021

Reaction score
true. but the only thing that doesnt seem right is some of the orders for 8/9 only got pushed back to 9/6 not 9/27. idk at this point it is what it is
Yeah I don’t think anything’s made sense throughout. I submitted my order on 06/10 and there are people who submitted after me who had a build week before me.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you really think that they are not already on here? I would bet a large sum of money that they are.
Hey Joe, I bet this dude is the one that just called us, now he's on FRF whining about the date moving back several weeks. OK, he's got the other idiots in a panic...we're about to get hammered.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
everyone is trying to make sense of why their order is not being pulled or why it was pushed .. there is no rhyme or reason guys/gals.

Remember, Ford does not make money unless they build our trucks so I am sure they are trying their best. The only thing stopping them are commodities. Most of us have 801A which means it has adaptive cruise control which uses a complicated chip. This is the only speculation that makes sense.

2-3 months from now when we get our trucks, no one will remember this thread.

Jdselig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
again i am becoming more convinced that these are placeholder weeks and they might i stress might be moving some orders up but maybe not as many like we had 12 truck in for build week of 8/9 they might move 4 back in but maybe not for that week. i just think that for those of us that had late july early aug builds i dont think that they pushed us to the back of the line and will build 8/16 orders . i think those will be moved also to oct and may get moved around. you dont schedule build weeks and actual build days then move them out 7 weeks and just keep going. we all know that there are trucks scheduled for this next week that are still on track. so they jsut are going build any the fist 2 weeks of aug? i dont buy it. i think again that some of us will be put back but maybe spread out.
You do realize we 100 people on this forum are just a very small part of Raptor orders? Meaning for the 12 trucks you referenced for a specific build week there are probably hundreds more scheduled that you don’t know about.

Also in regards to your place in order you are worried about keeping.. there are many many that ordered at the same time as you or before that were scheduled well after you.