Confirm order with Ford Performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mark Dickerson

Reaction score
If you are concerned about whether or not your order was actually accepted by Ford. Give Ford Performance a call at 800-367-3788.

They will ask for your dealer number and order code to look you up in their system.

I called today and they at least confirmed the dealer did place the order for my Gen3 with 37s.

The rep told me to let you guys know about this resource.

Hope this helps give someone some peace of mind.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your order being placed. My dealer is still waiting for WBDO to open. Hopefully tomorrow is the day. This waiting is putting a knot in my stomach.
tenor (16).gif

Last edited:

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Congrats on your order being placed. My dealer is still waiting for WBDO to open. Hopefully tomorrow is the day. This waiting is putting a knot in my stomach.
View attachment 212272

you need to tell your dealer to use “Concepts”
The Regional Ford Rep in the Midwest (who I am friends with) told me many dealers have been clueless to use Concepts because WBDO has been down. So while the savvy dealers plug in all these orders with Concepts for over a week now, your dealer is letting all those national orders jump in front of you. Ours was placed through concepts and confirmed last week.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you need to tell your dealer to use “Concepts”
The Regional Ford Rep in the Midwest (who I am friends with) told me many dealers have been clueless to use Concepts because WBDO has been down. So while the savvy dealers plug in all these orders with Concepts for over a week now, your dealer is letting all those national orders jump in front of you. Ours was placed through concepts and confirmed last week.
I hear you, but I hate to tell them what to do. Especially since I'm getting their only 37 Package. My fingers are crossed today will be the day.

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ALL! This is a great resource. Super helpful and extremely polite. Please be nice to these people.
My order was confirmed.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
ALL! This is a great resource. Super helpful and extremely polite. Please be nice to these people.
My order was confirmed.
Yep. Guy told me to bother him and not dealer and because it is a Performance Vehicle it is their job to help us with ANYTHING. He said once I get a VIN# they can track better than online tools/dealer.

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My experience on the phone with Ford Performance was great as well, my order is in the system with Ford, but shows unscheduled. I have not received a DORA from my dealer. The particular guy I talked to, Chris, said he hasn't looked up any orders for Raptors that showed scheduled yet. He said they have been scheduling Broncos at the end of each month for Production the next month and to check back early July, that Raptors may follow that same type of scheduling.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if WBDO is open yet ?? Hate to keep hounding my dealer.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
My experience on the phone with Ford Performance was great as well, my order is in the system with Ford, but shows unscheduled. I have not received a DORA from my dealer. The particular guy I talked to, Chris, said he hasn't looked up any orders for Raptors that showed scheduled yet. He said they have been scheduling Broncos at the end of each month for Production the next month and to check back early July, that Raptors may follow that same type of scheduling.
I have read over a Blue Oval (look for guy called Ice-Capades) who posts weekly updates on scheduling. The last I read Production on all Job #2 start July 6th. There is no scheduled July shut down for DTP (typically they shut down for 2 weeks in July and December) so DTP will begin production of F150/Raptors that day. However no clue on actually how many raptors get thrown in the line or when they actually get scheduled.