Confirm order with Ford Performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You do realize we 100 people on this forum are just a very small part of Raptor orders? Meaning for the 12 trucks you referenced for a specific build week there are probably hundreds more scheduled that you don’t know about.

Also in regards to your place in order you are worried about keeping.. there are many many that ordered at the same time as you or before that were scheduled well after you.
you are correct. i dont have a problem with waiting. after having ordered 7 raptors since 2010 the majority of them from order to delivery 5 months is not a issue for me. my thing is if ford knew there was a issue why schedule so many so soon? and i know supply chain so if they hoped they would have enough parts or enough crews and didn't then they used hope as a tactic. hope isn't a tactic. just like your truck it was scheduled to be built this month correct? i have never seen them pull raptor orders that soon after the order banks opened. ever. despite what you might think i am not complaining just speculating as to why. i can remember on the 2017 they held up a bunch that got built with a transmission issue. but people knew what was going on. here we really don't have good or bad info . that's all. i guess most of us would have been fine if they had scheduled us from the beginning to the end of sept.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you are correct. i dont have a problem with waiting. after having ordered 7 raptors since 2010 the majority of them from order to delivery 5 months is not a issue for me. my thing is if ford knew there was a issue why schedule so many so soon? and i know supply chain so if they hoped they would have enough parts or enough crews and didn't then they used hope as a tactic. hope isn't a tactic. just like your truck it was scheduled to be built this month correct? i have never seen them pull raptor orders that soon after the order banks opened. ever. despite what you might think i am not complaining just speculating as to why. i can remember on the 2017 they held up a bunch that got built with a transmission issue. but people knew what was going on. here we really don't have good or bad info . that's all. i guess most of us would have been fine if they had scheduled us from the beginning to the end of sept.
Ford knows you have owned too many Raptors and ending up selling them anyway. So they are deliberately not going to build your GEN3. This is pure speculation BUT it is on par with everything else.

:)

borgelpe

Reaction score
Getting no answer when calling Ford Performance lately. Anyone having luck getting through? Just trying to get status on the order to see if it scheduled yet.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Getting no answer when calling Ford Performance lately. Anyone having luck getting through? Just trying to get status on the order to see if it scheduled yet.
Try their chat line tomorrow. Super quick & easy…just need your order number & sales number.

moodster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chat is the way to do it.
Less than minute and you’ll have your answer.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must have hit the limit. 100 calls to FP to check your Raptor and you get thrown in the blocked caller list. :D

Tampaukfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Person that I talked to with FP said is the best day to call, said that is when he is seeing the most activity/scheduling.