Confirm order with Ford Performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called right at 8:30am yesterday and I think it was Tony confirmed that my order was received on 06/18. Based on the feedback here I didn't even bring build dates. Just happy to be in the que!

btizzle

Reaction score
hate to **** on some of your wheaties, but I spoke to ford performance yesterday as well, and I got the same answer: order was placed on 6/15, it is seen in the system, looks all good, call back in a few weeks for confirmation.

Then my dealer gets a call from Ford this morning, and Ford says sorry, this order won't be going into this first batch of production, they are only building so many 37 packages.

So everyone getting excited that they have a VOC and confirmed with ford performance, maybe lower your expectations a tiny bit.. Until you have a VIN, nothing is set in stone.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hate to **** on some of your wheaties, but I spoke to ford performance yesterday as well, and I got the same answer: order was placed on 6/15, it is seen in the system, looks all good, call back in a few weeks for confirmation.

Then my dealer gets a call from Ford this morning, and Ford says sorry, this order won't be going into this first batch of production, they are only building so many 37 packages.

So everyone getting excited that they have a VOC and confirmed with ford performance, maybe lower your expectations a tiny bit.. Until you have a VIN, nothing is set in stone.

And there goes our 37 Package's, right out the window.

giphy - 2021-06-22T212028.902.gif

Last edited:

btizzle

Reaction score
Ford dude said there MAY be 1 more batch of orders of the 37s for MY 21, and then they will move on to MY 2022s.

ashleyg

Reaction score
Only way to really tell is to wait for the window sticker to generate, then look at the "blend" date, that will show when its rolling down the line...