Confirm order with Ford Performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlexT

Reaction score
If you are concerned about whether or not your order was actually accepted by Ford. Give Ford Performance a call at 800-367-3788.

They will ask for your dealer number and order code to look you up in their system.

I called today and they at least confirmed the dealer did place the order for my Gen3 with 37s.

The rep told me to let you guys know about this resource.

Hope this helps give someone some peace of mind.
just confirmed mine as well - i got my voc this Monday, thanks for the tip!

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excellent tip, just called and confirmed my order. Thank you.
4:15 pm on Friday, looks like it's time for a drink and some laughs.
tumblr_n3tuqzXAz71sbo8mgo1_500.gif

Last edited:

raptordan2021

Reaction score
If you are concerned about whether or not your order was actually accepted by Ford. Give Ford Performance a call at 800-367-3788.

They will ask for your dealer number and order code to look you up in their system.

I called today and they at least confirmed the dealer did place the order for my Gen3 with 37s.

The rep told me to let you guys know about this resource.

Hope this helps give someone some peace of mind.
What is the dealer number? I have an order code, dealer rep, priority code and sales code on my sheet. I don't see a dealer number or am I missing something? Planning on calling monday to see where im at in the queue. Also what does the priority code mean? I am 15

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the dealer number? I have an order code, dealer rep, priority code and sales code on my sheet. I don't see a dealer number or am I missing something? Planning on calling monday to see where im at in the queue. Also what does the priority code mean? I am 15

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sales code and Dealer number are interchangeable.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't have mine on my order either. Chris at Ford Performance was great. I gave him the dealer name and he just looked it up for me.