Confirm order with Ford Performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

topgun964

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great Info!
Called and confirmed my order. He also told me I have a build date: July 21st!! He said my VIN was in the system but my dealer had to give it to me.
Waiting for a call back from my dealer now. Hopefully, I have my VIN today or tomorrow.
Order: 801A, 35", Carbon, Power Tech, Spray In Bedliner

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Great Info!
Called and confirmed my order. He also told me I have a build date: July 21st!! He said my VIN was in the system but my dealer had to give it to me.
Waiting for a call back from my dealer now. Hopefully, I have my VIN today or tomorrow.
Order: 801A, 35", Carbon, Power Tech, Spray In Bedliner
AWESOME!!!! When did your dealer submit? Priority?

WannabeRaptor

Reaction score
Don't want to be a show stopper but after talking to several dealerships, what has already been shared by folks here (as VOC/DORA attachments) do not guarantee anything through Ford. It is simply a record of how the order/build is submitted and not what the truck will eventually be, UNLESS you have a specific detailed spec sheet from Ford stating that yours is a 37 pkg, if you went that road.

Again, while it feels awesome to say "I got my order in", it may very well be that you don't know for sure if in fact you're getting a 37 PKG... if anyone has something that states specific build/specs and it is from FORD, not a dealership-generated file, then please do share as it might bring clarity to many here on the same boat.

I'm waiting on my dealership to share and I will post so you know what you should be expecting.

topgun964

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to Ford Performance, it was last modified on the 14th (I was under the impression it was entered on the 11th). My priority was 10.
Well, it seems my dealership gave me the wrong order number. So there is NO scheduled date or VIN using the correct order #. Although they did confirm the order was in the system.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Don't want to be a show stopper but after talking to several dealerships, what has already been shared by folks here (as VOC/DORA attachments) do not guarantee anything through Ford. It is simply a record of how the order/build is submitted and not what the truck will eventually be, UNLESS you have a specific detailed spec sheet from Ford stating that yours is a 37 pkg, if you went that road.
200.gif

LPZML

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this is was I got from dealer and a couple days later he sent me one from ford

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 170
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mark, thanks for posting this. I called and confirmed my order has been received by the plant and is awaiting scheduling. (Mine was entered as a priority “19” on June 15th by my dealer). He said to call back in 2 weeks to see if there’s a build date. Jeremy there was very helpful.

bp423

Reaction score
I called them as well and my order was showing awaiting scheduling. My order has a priority 10 and was entered on June 11. I spoke with Chris.

Scott43

Reaction score
I called, confirmed my order was received and in process by the plant but no ETA date yet available. Told me to call back in 3 weeks.