Confirm order with Ford Performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok called and they said order was finalized on 11 June. I tried to get production start dates and he said only day he has heard is 30 July

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just called a bit ago as well. I think the guy I talked to was Jeremy? I'm overseas right now and calling over wifi sucks. The guy was extremely nice, and while obviously hesitant to give exact timelines, told me that most trucks are built within 2 to 7 days.

Someone also asked about the priority number on here, and I asked him since I didn't see any answers. He said that they don't meant much, and unless it's a 1 (Law Enforcement vehicles or Ford Executives), you can't really predict a completion date based off of that.

Thanks to the OP for providing the number. I reserved mine through a friend of a friend, and didn't want to annoy him with questions. This is a great resource.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
I just called a bit ago as well. I think the guy I talked to was Jeremy? I'm overseas right now and calling over wifi sucks. The guy was extremely nice, and while obviously hesitant to give exact timelines, told me that most trucks are built within 2 to 7 days.

Someone also asked about the priority number on here, and I asked him since I didn't see any answers. He said that they don't meant much, and unless it's a 1 (Law Enforcement vehicles or Ford Executives), you can't really predict a completion date based off of that.

Thanks to the OP for providing the number. I reserved mine through a friend of a friend, and didn't want to annoy him with questions. This is a great resource.
I talked to Jeremy again this am. Poor guy said he was only guy Friday. There are 3 of them, one was on vacation and the other guy was with his wife at hospital for a procedure. He said he answered over 60 calls on Friday. In any case I called to see if I had a VIN # yet, which I didn't. He also told me the same info about manufacturing and said this is his job and looks forward to following all of use thru the ordering process. Top notch guy.

Last edited:

RaptorFan1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also spoke w/ Jeremy this morning and had largely the same conversation as previous posters. Have nothing but great things to say about the exchange.

Oggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here. He confirmed that my order has been received by the plant but the build hasn't been scheduled. He asked me to relay a request to the forum that we give them another 3 weeks or so. It generally takes 2-4 weeks from ordering to develop the schedule.

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here. He confirmed that my order has been received by the plant but the build hasn't been scheduled. He asked me to relay a request to the forum that we give them another 3 weeks or so. It generally takes 2-4 weeks from ordering to develop the schedule.
Yea VINs won't happen until it's scheduled... Which I am assuming will happen that July 6 timeline

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeremy is going to get tired of talking to us. I think he should put his response on record. Heard the same thing as you all. lol

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeremy is going to get tired of talking to us. I think he should put his response on record. Heard the same thing as you all. lol
Honestly I thought the same, but after talking to Chris last week I changed my mind. Chris had to talk to at least 20 of us, yet he seemed happy to help and totally engaged in the conversation. Ford Performance team is top notch.

Imoxfordwhite

Reaction score
Jeremy confirmed my order was received and is in the process by the plant. Based on my dealer and the forums, it seems the 37 build is very limited.

No VIN yet, but curious if the plant can deny my order?

Battery749

Reaction score
Just received and signed my DORA from the dealership after a week or so of asking for it and called FP just for more of a confirmation. Now we play the waiting game...