Check List for picking up new truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I appreciate\admire the patience of some members. Waaaaay beyond my ability. I was in the door, out the door in 40 minutes. Including trade. No test drive, looked the truck over for about 10 minutes while they were doing some paper work and appraising mine, and back in to sign paper work. All their upsale stuff ie, wtty, glass, dent removal, paint protection etc etc. etc. is what took the longest. My attention span is like that of a 2 year old. On to the next thing. LOL

Sam

Dirtypope

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude nothing is perfect. Shit happens! My truck was delivered and yes it had some imperfections but don’t forget that this is a truck that was designed to get heavy beating.

Georgia Ave

Reaction score
My dealer set up my phone, walked through 437,000 features of my Magnetic wonder. The cleats are in the sides of the bed, you'll be given keys to unlock and remove them if need be. I put a clear bra on mine, about $600; clear bra works great no chips in the metal just a the lovely crack in my windshield which occurred 1st week. I am digging the new beadlock wheels on the '19s.