Carbon fiber parts from Covid boredom

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DougDimmadome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So sorry for the long delay, work has been insane. I finally returned back for a bit. I will do one more last run of ordering. This time I will be asking for 50% of the order up front. Last time too many people backed out, even though I had people on the wait list and they sold but its not fair to me. I feel since the first post and me sending items out with no money upfront I have earned trust on here. Items will be 6-8 weeks, most likely sooner but just giving worst case scenario. I also have a set of Glossy Twill, Matte Forged, and Glossy Forged for sale ready to ship now. They were the reference order ones. They are boxed up and ready to ship.

Did he say he’s not creating any more of them?
see above quote. sounds like he's not doing any more. also looks like he sold his reference parts so I guess that would make another run much more difficult

djevox

Reaction score
see above quote. sounds like he's not doing any more. also looks like he sold his reference parts so I guess that would make another run much more difficult
Thanks, I must’ve missed that the first time. It just saved me from ordering a part before I even got the truck.

OP
OP
EL Snagadore

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey sorry guys been out the country working on this deal with the team, before I left I was making some items for Seadoo Jetski's and Cam Am products with this local dealer. There is definitely an option to make some new items and orders for previously made items. Happy New Year to everyone.
Cheers!!!!

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Hey sorry guys been out the country working on this deal with the team, before I left I was making some items for Seadoo Jetski's and Cam Am products with this local dealer. There is definitely an option to make some new items and orders for previously made items. Happy New Year to everyone.
Cheers!!!!

What parts are you able to still make?

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cheers!!!!
How about some new Bronco parts! I was the 1st guy to buy your Raptor parts, still look like new 2+ years later! There’s definitely a Bronco market.