Carbon Fiber Fob case

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dmaustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been searching for a carbon fiber key fob case for little while and found no decent options. There was one that was basically being shipped over seas ; but no web site, just send some random guy money and expect your product. Has anyone found and viable options??I wish ridge wallets would make one; they make a nice carbon fiber key organizer and matching wallet.

MikeJones603

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sometimes my fob is too heavy too, had to upgrade to a sturdier belt :)
My FOB lives in my 5th pocket at all times. I like the idea of carbon fiber, that would be great.

Would also be nice if Ford eventually slimmed down the entire FOB design. I have a GMC rental for business travel, am really enjoying the slim design/size of their FOB. Super convenient.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ve been searching for a carbon fiber key fob case for little while and found no decent options. There was one that was basically being shipped over seas ; but no web site, just send some random guy money and expect your product. Has anyone found and viable options??I wish ridge wallets would make one; they make a nice carbon fiber key organizer and matching wallet.
:cool:

1681656323206.jpeg

OP
OP
dmaustin

dmaustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member