Zen Carbon Fiber Custom Steering Wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
im curious how well the clear coating holds up over the years interacting with hand oils etc. i knnow the oem leather wheels dont last long and i wash my hands before i get in the truck lol

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
im curious how well the clear coating holds up over the years interacting with hand oils etc. i knnow the oem leather wheels dont last long and i wash my hands before i get in the truck lol
I bought some carbon pieces for the exterior of my truck and the clear coats are not very good, it started to turn yellow. It's a valid concern.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i find these newer leathers need a fair bit of maintenance to not have that crazy sheen or damage.
For clear coat im not sure, maybe just some kind of plastic uv protectant of your choice unless you feel like waxing it lol

Or go full gen 3 and ppf + ceramic your steering wheel

Rappin37

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great job , something to think about in future I love clean and neat items that are professionally made and installed. Quality is first priority, enjoy it bro.