Carbon fiber parts from Covid boredom

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reptar7

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else had issues with the Snag carbon bubbling between the carbon and epoxy?

Reptar7

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I work for a race team doing data Acquisition and during some down time when we couldn't do much I had our carbon fiber chassis supplier make some parts for a few things. One of those being my raptor. Started with the hood and side vents, They turned out amazing. This supplier made my race bikes complete CF set up and that turned out amazing for race spec, which always isn't about beauty. So I think we are going to do the Applique and possibly the grill (Ford and outter rim). I kinda need some recommendations. Should I make the applique without the F150 and Raptor badge OR keep the badges. I feel if I keep it blank then people could possibly put it on regular F150's as well. But then will Raptor owners want to have the badges on? well here are the hood and side vents and some of the work they did for my race bike.View attachment 148203 View attachment 148204 View attachment 148205 View attachment 148206 View attachment 148215
Doesn't seem to have it on this one