Ford Performance Carbon Fiber Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed, $2,300 doesn't seem that crazy for the full hood.
Id imagine a full new hood if you hit a deer or something would easily cost 2300. Wouldn't be a bad upgrade if your stock hood gets fubared. Probably saves a few lbs.

Id probably have that Carbon hood painted though or at least partially. I find carbon fiber kinda jarring on anything other than a supercar, looks too autozone stick on to me..

Last edited:

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Id imagine a full new hood if you hit a deer or something would easily cost 2300. Wouldn't be a bad upgrade if your stock hood gets fubared. Probably saves a few lbs.

Id probably have that Carbon hood painted though or at least partially. I find carbon fiber kinda jarring on anything other than a supercar, looks too autozone stick on to me..
I do like carbon fiber, but I agree most of the time full body panels of carbon look like you ran out of money to get it painted. It would probably look ok on Carbonized Gray or Black

Unless you're up close it just looks like a primered body piece.

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Geez, I wonder where they got the idea for these? Surprised they didn't offer mirror caps too, lol.