Carbon fiber parts from Covid boredom

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
EL Snagadore

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just did mine today. Same. I was just yanking on it assuming I was fighting the two sided tape. Crack a lack, the thing finally came off with a bang, lol. Two brackets snapped off clean and could be epoxied back on if I ever want to use the stock piece again.

View attachment 354844View attachment 354845View attachment 354846View attachment 354847

Might get to the mirrors on Wednesday. Snaggy, your reference material is set to private, can’t see the install info. I’m sure I can find F150 mirror cap replacement on YouTube though. These really look great on Avalanche Gray just like I thought they would.
Looks great.... What is set to private? the installation video?
Snagadore, I was one of your first buyer for the carbon parts. I have a question, is it normal for the Carbon parts to starts fading and chipping/lifting around the corners? My side vents is starting to do just that.
Sent you a PM bud
**** me that looks hawt.

Here's to hoping I can score some.
Sent you a PM as well, sorry for the delay.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, couldn’t access the install videos. Unless I didn’t find the right links.

OP
OP
EL Snagadore

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Am I understanding correctly, Gen3 parts are right around the corner?
Man I am so busy with work and making shit for the trackhawk I am going insane. I think I may actually commit myself to a loony bin because I am thinking about doing my widebody kit for my trackhawk in CF. Shipping will be insane and 99.9% i will be the only end buyer but it will look cool with some paint over the CF. Soon as its done getting fitted and prepped I'll send it out. Here are some photos of the progress. https://share.icloud.com/photos/013X25GnB9nEchfZSVzd4h3cQ
If you want to do a Calabo on some Gen 3 parts let me know. You have my number I think give me a shout we'll make it happen.

Last edited:

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
El snagadore

Did you ever find the link I cant find it?
No. I found an F150 mirror video and Raptor fender vents on YouTube and winged the hood vent. Pro tip, there are 4 or 5 hidden bolts across the back under some rubber plugs. If you miss those you break shit lol.