CA Ford Dealers - Gen 3’s Sitting at Dealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srvtraptor

Reaction score
Worthington Ford in Long Beach, CA has this one sitting…priced at $129k!!! I wonder at what point they will realize that no one is going to pay this price, what will cause them to drop their pricing and what the final sales price will be???

To me, that's just crazy. I'm sure there's someone around that'll fork over the money though

zhengyucoo

Reaction score
Huh? What was the point at looking at a Raptor if you just wanted a car that is only good for going fast in a straight line?
I am keeping my modded gen2. If that helps your confusion.

Go drive one, it's far better than just going fast in straight line.

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am keeping my modded gen2. If that helps your confusion.

Go drive one, it's far better than just going fast in straight line.

Tesla’s are not much more than hype. Build quality and materials and sub-par for what you pay. In reality most buyers just like telling their friends they drive a Tesla. I’ve looked at several of them and not because I wanted to buy one but because I wanted to see what the hype was all about. I wasn’t impressed and don’t care if people think I’m cool or trendy because I drive one. If you like one then more power to you but don’t compare them to a Ford Raptor.

James D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are 3 on the lot at LaFontaine Ford here in Michigan. All of them have a $20k+ ADM. I don’t know if they’re willing to talk on the ADM but they have been there for a couple weeks now.

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are 3 on the lot at LaFontaine Ford here in Michigan. All of them have a $20k+ ADM. I don’t know if they’re willing to talk on the ADM but they have been there for a couple weeks now.
FYI - all are 35s

Haaris

Reaction score
Worthington Ford in Long Beach, CA has this one sitting…priced at $129k!!! I wonder at what point they will realize that no one is going to pay this price, what will cause them to drop their pricing and what the final sales price will be???

I have been hesitant to do 10K ADM but that seems like a deal now...

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are all screwed….. my eta is 12-31 so that’s all I know so it’s till 2022
ETA's are meaningless. Mine has an ETA of 11/09 still.

That said, I doubt many of us with outstanding 2021 orders will get the truck in 2021.