[GUIDE] Adding MyMode "R" button on your 2021 Gen 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I first got my '23 I loved the R mode. Sweet party trick. But in reality, since it won't save the ECU/transmission adaptations like Sport mode it's really just not as good.

BILLYOSHUN408

Reaction score
But if anybody knows how to install my22 raptor firmware in to a my21 with FORScan in the recommended modules, please enlighten me. The FDRS will see a mix match vin and block me out. I miss the IDS was able to trick it. I feel no one has done this because no one can answer how to update the firmware in my21 with my22 firmware. I got the FORScan and VCMIII. I am willing to brick modules hahahaaha. I here people can update firmware and yes I can see how it is done on the 2.4.x and it just updates as per vin so I am still getting my21 firmware. Who can answer trillion dollar question???? someone? anybody?

JamesTabletop

Reaction score
When I first got my '23 I loved the R mode. Sweet party trick. But in reality, since it won't save the ECU/transmission adaptations like Sport mode it's really just not as good.
my seems to save this? unless it just visually looks that way with the dials?