CA Ford Dealers - Gen 3’s Sitting at Dealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have been hesitant to do 10K ADM but that seems like a deal now...
No, it is not a deal. Seems it wasn’t when you started your journey; don’t settle now…remain steadfast. Catching up on the threads here & some guys are still getting lucky at finding MSRP deals but they are doing the legwork to find it. Just curious, what does that extra 10k get you?

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, it is not a deal. Seems it wasn’t when you started your journey; don’t settle now…remain steadfast. Catching up on the threads here & some guys are still getting lucky at finding MSRP deals but they are doing the legwork to find it. Just curious, what does that extra 10k get you?
A Truck

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, I‘d love to live a day in your shoes to be able to throw money away like that and not even bat an eye. Must be good to be you!
the real estate market has been really good to me the last 9 years. 10k is a drop in the bucket compared to the porsche adm game 40-90k adms on gt2 and gt3rs’s. cool things cost cool prices.

Attachments

• 6DA07624-FF5E-40D0-BF7E-E28A65CC3F1A.jpeg
    6DA07624-FF5E-40D0-BF7E-E28A65CC3F1A.jpeg
    255.8 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the real estate market has been really good to me the last 9 years. 10k is a drop in the bucket compared to the porsche adm game 40-90k adms on gt2 and gt3rs’s. cool things cost cool prices.
I don’t care how much money someone has if you’re spending $10k when you don’t have to you’re not the sharpest tool in the shed. No question.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t care how much money someone has if you’re spending $10k when you don’t have to you’re not the sharpest tool in the shed. No question.
not even going to have a conversation with you. go find me a 37 pkg for msrp. i will pay you $2,000 (finders fee) now if i have a built on the ground truck. will venmo you. needs a bill of sale and the truck needs to be ready for me to take delivery by dec 31st. 37 trucks are bringing 90-94k now USED AT MANHEIM AUTO AUCTION. TIME TO SHOW ME HOW SMART YOU ARE AND GET REWARDED $2,000 FOR DOING SO..READY.. SET.. GO……

TALK IS CHEAP. LETS SEE THE TRUCK. PLEASE HAVE DEALER CONTACT ME TO WIRE FUNDS. WE BOTH WIN GENUIS

Last edited:

Jonesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not even going to have a conversation with you. go find me a 37 pkg for msrp. i will pay you $2,000 (finders fee) now if i have a built on the ground truck. will venmo you. needs a bill of sale and the truck needs to be ready in my garage by dec 31st. 37 trucks are bringing 90-94k now USED AT MANHEIM AUTO AUCTION. TIME TO SHOW ME HOW SMART YOU ARE AND GET REWARDED $2,000 FOR DOING SO..READY.. SET.. GO…

TALK IS CHEAP. LETS SEE THE TRUCK. PLEASE HAVE DEALER CONTACT ME TO WIRE FUNDS. WE BOTH WIN
You are being childish. Go find what you want yourself and buy it at msrp or lower whilst not giving unnecessary amounts of your money to some miserable dealership that didn’t earn it.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are being childish. Go find what you want yourself and buy it at msrp or lower whilst not giving unnecessary amounts of your money to some miserable dealership that didn’t earn it.
END OF DISCUSSION. NOT ARGUING. FINDING A 35 @ MSRP IS DOOABLE BUT A 37 LOL GOOD LUCK

Last edited:

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the end, why does anyone care about how one spends his/her money?
They worked for it (or didn’t, doesn’t matter) and they use it as they please. They’re not making the market any worse (or better) for anyone. The market is what it is and will be for the foreseeable future.
We’re all happy to sell our used cars/trucks for more money (or same) as what we paid for a couple years back.
Life is good - besides the fact that I’m still waiting for my truck :p