Bronco Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seriously, he’s gotta either have Asperger’s, Tourette’s or both.

Still might be better than the total ******** that Real Deal Neal has become. I can’t even watch his videos anymore
If I was a Raptor, I would be skeerd of Real Deal Neal...

Ta2punk

Reaction score
Higher base price for a vehicle with less power, less cargo space and generally weaker specs. It’s a cool vehicle but I’d definitely just rather get a raptor. The ADM’s on those are gonna be Rubicon 392 levels if not higher.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Higher base price for a vehicle with less power, less cargo space and generally weaker specs. It’s a cool vehicle but I’d definitely just rather get a raptor. The ADM’s on those are gonna be Rubicon 392 levels if not higher.

Considering 37s are base on the Bronco, you cold argue that it's few thousand cheaper. It doesn't look like there are a lot of options on the Bronco, so I would be surprised if a typical, or full loaded, is significantly cheaper.

"Raptor" has become a trim package. F150 Raptor, Bronco Raptor, Ranger Raptor. Mach-E Raptor?

It always was a trim level.

Seems like Ford is following the business model of Dodge. They are just moving needle, instead of putting a hellcat engine into everything, they are making everything a Raptor

While I would have been fine with calling it Warthog, I think the reality is that this thing would have gotten the majority of it's design and function changes copying the Raptor.