Broken Arrow Sedona

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brusso99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I refuse to belive that the raptor is not a jeep. We ran I-17 to sedona on schnebly hill road which was awesome.. lots of people driving it who have zero off road sense though, so watch out.. One guy tried to ram us when we were passing.

Got Lunch, then went for Broken Arrow.. Do not take a raptor on this trail. More AZ Pin Stripe, this trail was so tight, it was like a car wash of christmas trees. UGH.. I this trip we scratched the grey fenderflare so bad I guess i am going to have to repaint or replace at least one on the passengers side..

It was an awesome time but its like the sound on nails on chauk board. 5K miles on the truck and im thinking about how to clean it up..

Brett

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score
Schnebly hill. Is that the one that goes by "gun site". Yea I ran that, took a buncch of pictures. I was smokin those pink jeeps. Took a trail to the west n got plenty of "Sedona pinstriping". Hey your not a ****** any more !

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Freakin love Sedona, one of the big road trips I plan on taking next year, we did the Pink Jeep tour on our honeymoon back in '10 and Ive wanted to take the truck there soooo badly

mictouch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any pictures guys? and where did you find a good trail map for off road trails. When we were in Sedona - NO ONE wanted to tell us anything, think it is because everyone has a small ownership of the Pink Jeep Tours... Ha Ha

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score
Any pictures guys? and where did you find a good trail map for off road trails. When we were in Sedona - NO ONE wanted to tell us anything, think it is because everyone has a small ownership of the Pink Jeep Tours... Ha Ha

Hey Gary it"s big Scott you and Viv going in Oct ?
So my avitar is on schnebly hill road just about a 1/4 mile from the trail head. I took LOTs of pictures. I stopped at Barlow jeep rentals on hwy 89a just east of Dry creek rd Lady was Super cool (and cute) she gave me maps and offered a tow if I got stuck, to which I replied I have a FORD RAPTOR I'll be pulling your jeeps out ! HA

I think I went on Outlaw trail to the west

so do you want me to bring them out or scan a e-mail to you ?

A really cool R.E. would be finding some trails from phoenix up to sedona,Az then spend the night there and head on up to Flagstaff, AZ and then back towards the river at needles, Ca

Last edited:

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
good stuff, my wife and I got married at cathedral rock in Sedona, hope to retire their and wheel everyday. maybe start a offroad biz.