Boss Hoss.... Tires.....Weigh In For Us

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
U know what I did once was I took the Meguiar's gold class gel ...the purple goo.... and I squeezed it in to an old spray bottle. I left it out in the sun while I was washing my car (Jeep Cherokee at the time). It was thin enough to mist on my tires and then I used a big long bristled scrub brush to spread it around my tires. It came out pretty good.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

MPH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use to use Meguiars Gold Class Endurance Tire Gel (still a big fan) but now I use Poorboys Bold N Bright tire gel. Very happy with it. No sling but you can still get the run off (from around the tire lettering) when I use too much.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
U know what I did once was I took the Meguiar's gold class gel ...the purple goo.... and I squeezed it in to an old spray bottle. I left it out in the sun while I was washing my car (Jeep Cherokee at the time). It was thin enough to mist on my tires and then I used a big long bristled scrub brush to spread it around my tires. It came out pretty good.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

So you like to mix gel and goo....hmmm....

I use dirt to coat my tires...looks and works great. ;)

Mdrnizd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just started using Adam's Polishes VRT and it works great. It gives the tire a nice new look and does not sling all over your truck. It also doesn't leave the build up that other tire gels do. You might give it a try.