Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Sep. 28, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 27, 2021 * 48 posts * 1,470 views
tooldrmr2009 said: Somehow someway I was blessed with the greatest experience ever at 12:09AM 9-27 I watched the production of my code orange raptor 801A all packages minus 37 performance roll through ... Read more >>
September 27, 2021 * 19 posts * 1,034 views
Owspeed said: [image] I picked up my 35 Leadfoot gray from Courtesy Ford in Portland last Friday Sept 24th. I was first in the list of allocations and was thrilled that it finally came in a ... Read more >>
September 27, 2021 * 13 posts * 319 views
ganooch said: Quick question about the Ford rebranded Retrax. My understanding is that it was identical, just rebranded. What I am seeing on mine is that it won't lock in any position as the ... Read more >>
September 27, 2021 * 13 posts * 183 views
MDELONG said: Thank you both for your response! Good luck on the new Raptor. And thanks FordTechOne for that great information. It will be very helpful as I attempt to locate one. Just so I ... Read more >>
September 27, 2021 * 16 posts * 166 views
Skubik said: Hello all, I have a 2013 raptor and I'm missing this sensor (see pics) or whatever it is on my truck. Does anyone know what the sensor is called? Is it even a sensor? Has a plug ... Read more >>
September 27, 2021 * 9 posts * 91 views
MarceloDV said: Hi all. My name is Marcelo Dinamarca and i from Chile. Am a previous owner of a 2014 6.2 Raptor and now i get the 2018 Gen 2 Raptor. Raptor fan and Ford fan since a while now. ... Read more >>
September 27, 2021 * 17 posts * 345 views
Specialtyperformanceparts said: Yes. That is completely doable. The only thing to keep in mind is, legally, Ford must make factory fog lights turn OFF when the bright's are on. So keep in mind that using the ... Read more >>
September 27, 2021 * 6 posts * 251 views
Anthony4135 said: Can anyone advise how long a Raptor will sit in "Awaiting Shipping " status for a convoy? Trying to get a general idea what latest experiences are with shipping times. Read more >>
September 27, 2021 * 11 posts * 233 views
Dane said: My whole intention was to use dead space to make it functional - hence not wanting the hot engine bay. There's room ABOVE the spare for a five gallon tank, so I'd say use that ... Read more >>
September 27, 2021 * 7 posts * 122 views
Stelring said: I purchased my 2018 from an unusual dealership that mostly deals with Lamborghinies and Porches etc. They also deal in auto parts and gave me an "at cost" bonus that I can buy ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...