Highlighted posts from Tuesday, May. 04, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 03, 2021 * 8 posts * 166 views
Ryan James Nolan said: So ill have a company truck for the next 3-5+ months. My truck will be sitting at a yard during that time, ill be 2hrs a way. What should I do so nothing goes wrong during that ... Read more >>
May 03, 2021 * 8 posts * 307 views
Daniel Worm said: I just washed my truck this past weekend, and I'm disappointed that the Coverts hold water by the beadlock ring just like my old Fuel Trophy's did. I wish they would put drainage ... Read more >>
May 03, 2021 * 3 posts * 49 views
Cody Templeton said: Anyone changed out their stock steering wheel or re-wraped it? Read more >>
May 03, 2021 * 3 posts * 48 views
Bruce Spencer said: Could Gen2 get a after market exhaust like the new Gen3 coming out or Ford put one out there for Gen 2? Read more >>
May 03, 2021 * 3 posts * 142 views
Flapjack935 said: Id suggest a HF jack with a skid. mount it under the bed. Read more >>
May 03, 2021 * 1 post * 55 views
Travis B said: I want to continue using Meguiars "Hot Wheel and Tire Cleaner" and it specifically says not to use on powder coated wheels, so my question is simply whether the factory beadlock ... Read more >>
May 03, 2021 * 1 post * 45 views
bmartinez22 said: I have the opportunity to buy this raptor I just don't know if it's worth it. Was crashed, my family owns a auto body shop, they bought it from insurance, owner is next door mechanic. ... Read more >>
May 03, 2021 * 1 post * 42 views
Canks said: Gents, been having issues with my 4wd disengaging under load, naturally I was messing with the lines.... The line that connects to the IWE check valve at the "brake booster" source ... Read more >>
May 03, 2021 * 32 posts * 1,474 views
MarkM98 said: The dealer got back to me on the 2018 I looked at on Saturday. They checked the service records and the truck was bought back by Ford for the Cam Phaser issue. I have seen that ... Read more >>
May 03, 2021 * 52 posts * 3,743 views
Big Blue said: That sucks! I would have gone postal. Post up the name of the dealership so nobody else makes the mistake of going there. Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...