Highlighted posts from Saturday, Jun. 05, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 04, 2021 * 11 posts * 281 views
Lou20UCD said: Question for the long-time Raptor owners. I'm in the market for a Gen 2 Raptor (I know my timing couldn't be worse) and I'm trying to figure out just how bad the used Raptor pricing ... Read more >>
June 04, 2021 * 10 posts * 444 views
Uf28denied said: in the beginning of the video the guy asks how much power!! other dude says 450/550!!! do you think hes wrong or did he slip?? [link] Read more >>
June 05, 2021 * 9 posts * 155 views
Charles Floyd said: So I'm in El Paso visiting my girlfriend for a week, I have never seen so many Raptors in one place. It's crazy, I sat outside Tacos Don Cusco yesterday and I saw 4 of them within ... Read more >>
June 04, 2021 * 6 posts * 102 views
kuuzi said: This weekend I picked up a 2011 SCab with 130k miles. Made the grave mistake of messing with the moon roof, wouldn't shut then drove 3 hours through pouring South Carolina rain. ... Read more >>
June 05, 2021 * 7 posts * 53 views
justin bakker said: 2014 Scab Stock everything. Not looking to mod anything for a wheel change- Want 35x12.5x17 and method NVs. Curious about the rubbing If necessary, method NV in an 18 has a 18 ... Read more >>
June 04, 2021 * 4 posts * 129 views
justin bakker said: Id really like new tires and the best looking ones are always the M/t. Unfortunately they arent functional for midwest winters and I am not interested in the Duratracs. BFG AT3 ... Read more >>
June 04, 2021 * 4 posts * 71 views
justin bakker said: Checking back in here and looking to support a vendor in looking for a wheel and tire package. 35s of some sort and Methods that will fit without mods. Im not seeing the vendor ... Read more >>
June 04, 2021 * 2 posts * 93 views
rbraptor said: Short: drove through large puddle, engine didn't stall but Sync (computer or battery?) rest while driving? Should I worry? Longer: Last night I was a tad reckless and sped through ... Read more >>
June 04, 2021 * 2 posts * 72 views
ReconReggie19 said: Said I wouldn't do again.......and I did it again:banghead: I only use Ford quicklane as last resort, have experienced to many user errors with their high school auto mechanics ... Read more >>
June 04, 2021 * 2 posts * 49 views
justin bakker said: Not looking to mod anything other than that. I know it should be close. Any experience? Not seeing the wheel in another offset at 17" Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...