450 horse/550 ft/lbs torque???????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mad man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am a generation 1 and 2 raptor owner and with the TRX in the mix if Ford doesn’t up the horsepower and torque in the 3.5, then somethings wrong!! they think they’re going to sell their truck on the fact that it’s a Ford and it’s like blah blah blah I don’t think so!!

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am a generation 1 and 2 raptor owner and with the TRX in the mix if Ford doesn’t up the horsepower and torque in the 3.5, then somethings wrong!! they think they’re going to sell their truck on the fact that it’s a Ford and it’s like blah blah blah I don’t think so!!
Or maybe they think they will sell it based on the fact that it isn’t all about HP and that it’s much lighter than a TRX with better suspension.

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Especially with the pricing so close