Highlighted posts from Saturday, Dec. 11, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
December 10, 2021 * 13 posts * 551 views
Gator85 said: Anyone order a 22 37 package with Recaro seats and blue interior and get scheduled and VIN# yet? Read more >>
December 10, 2021 * 7 posts * 222 views
ganooch said: So when I first got my truck, when I was using Waze via Android Auto, when a turn was approaching an arrow with the distance to the turn would appear in the speedo cluster. All ... Read more >>
December 11, 2021 * 6 posts * 114 views
New orange said: Is there anything I need to look for? Truck runs great. Plugs and oil done. But anything I should jump on? Read more >>
December 10, 2021 * 8 posts * 136 views
TexasBlues said: Hey all- My 2013 6.2 just threw its first code in 140k miles... P0128... Thermostat or CHT is the diagnosis... I have purchased both and will replace both, however; I cannot find ... Read more >>
December 11, 2021 * 5 posts * 228 views
Scott_in_FL said: Those who own AMB, what do you think? I love black cars/trucks, but I'm looking for something a bit different this time around. The blue looks good at the right angle, but it seems ... Read more >>
December 10, 2021 * 5 posts * 99 views
BeEvil said: Hi all. I found these kick back mud flaps today at a discount store for a sweet deal. They are made by a company out of Alberta Canada called Trigger Industries. I'm not sure if ... Read more >>
December 10, 2021 * 3 posts * 55 views
TheTallRoadrunner said: I installed the gen 2 shocks on my gen 1 but I am wondering if I need to do anything to fully achieve the extra travel? Read more >>
December 11, 2021 * 5 posts * 100 views
onyx1357 said: I had the manual control air and fan. I bought a new bezel which has the radio preset buttons down to the climate control with auto settings. It has the switches for heated seats ... Read more >>
December 10, 2021 * 3 posts * 112 views
will61 said: Hey all, just got some pics of my truck after I cleaned up to sell. [image] Read more >>
December 10, 2021 * 2 posts * 93 views
TheInfamousDrew said: As the title states, I'm looking for an install PDF or a DIY thread. I found the Keep It Dirty Off-road video but I'm looking to see if anyone has a PDF. Thanks Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...