Blue Accent Seats and interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawkeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have in mind to order it with Tan outside. Not available according to the dealer.

Wonder if they can do an override on the interior color? It should'nt matter what
the outside color is. But N/A with tan or red.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have in mind to order it with Tan outside. Not available according to the dealer.

Wonder if they can do an override on the interior color? It should'nt matter what
the outside color is. But N/A with tan or red.

They can't over ride..............

Toms

Reaction score
Can anyone post up pics of the blue interior? I haven't really been able to find pics of it. Preferably a 2013 black with blue interior.

kjbeggs

Reaction score
If I'd been in a position to wait, I definitely would have ordered it (with Tux Black). As it was, with my car getting totaled, I had to have my dealer find me a Tux Black (after the one he had got sold before I could get there), and he couldn't find what I wanted including the Blue interior.

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone post up pics of the blue interior? I haven't really been able to find pics of it. Preferably a 2013 black with blue interior.

My truck
307188_10151316497887207_733862256_n.jpg

..and a stock Ford photo
2012-raptor-interior.jpg

Toms

Reaction score
Thanks. I don't really trust official photos all the time since they can be altered to make it more pleasing.

I do like the blue interior a lot now.

kjbeggs

Reaction score
69Mach1, those pics are awesome! Makes me wish even more that I'd been able to get that option.
Being a big Dallas Cowboys fan, it would have been perfect.

J-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
69Mach1, those pics are awesome! Makes me wish even more that I'd been able to get that option.
Being a big Dallas Cowboys fan, it would have been perfect.

After the fact that I bought a white truck with the blue interior, that occoured to me, "hey it looks like a cowboys truck" the wife says.......too bad I am a die hard Saints fan Whoo Dat!

Still a great interior though, you would love it

Javelin

Reaction score
I have a 13 blue flame scab and did NOT get the blue accent.

I love it on the seats but not on the console and doors. Super cheesy in my opinion.

I wish they had separate options for the console and seats. The seats look great.