Blue Accent Seats and interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks awesome with the White. For Ford, blue and white go back a long way, think of the classic Shelby GT350, the Cobra, the GT40, the blue looks great with the white. I added blue/silver GS stripes on my truck the same color as the interior and it compliments everything nicely. The Fox Suspension looks **** with the blue and white too
And to top it off I went with the Red Letter Grabbers, and I got the whole "White beacon of Freedom" thing going. Thinking about adding the Red/White/Blue FORD letters

getbit

Reaction score
I picked up a 2013 Supercrew yesterday from Gloff Ford.
It is black with the blue accented seats.
The truck was an in stock unit, so even though I didn't want the option, it was take it or keep looking...so, I felt I could live with it.
After seeing it in person, I have to say that I am very glad it was included on my truck.
Pictures, as many others have said, not only do the accented seats an injustice...but it also makes the console and door panels look cheap.
In person, the opposite is true.
It looks awesome.

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did the oxford white with blue black interior and I really like it that way. I like the look and I think it ads a touch of class inside with the blue trim... I came from a FX4 all black interior so it stands out as different to me.....

OP
OP
H

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up a 2013 Supercrew yesterday from Gloff Ford.
It is black with the blue accented seats.
The truck was an in stock unit, so even though I didn't want the option, it was take it or keep looking...so, I felt I could live with it.
After seeing it in person, I have to say that I am very glad it was included on my truck.
Pictures, as many others have said, not only do the accented seats an injustice...but it also makes the console and door panels look cheap.
In person, the opposite is true.
It looks awesome.

Ha...I was the guy next in line for that vehicle and had my fingers crossed you would back out :) Congrats!

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

I did the oxford white with blue black interior and I really like it that way. I like the look and I think it ads a touch of class inside with the blue trim... I came from a FX4 all black interior so it stands out as different to me.....

OK ... you (and the others) helped sell me on the order I am going to place.
White with Blue Interior...

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It must definitely be a love it or hate it. I looked at the blue interior on a blue SCAB and I did not like the blue at all on the center console. I soon as I saw it, I said nope. I did like the seat work but couldn't stomach the blue console area. I honestly didn't even know about the other differences but I'm not sure I could get past the blue middle lol!

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Blue accent interior here and absolutely love it!

I ordered it before there were even pics of it out, so I was taking a gamble because the orange accent interior on the 2010-2011 is awful IMO, the big orange panels on the seats just look cheap and tacky to me, and yes I've seen it in person. I was hoping Ford wouldn't do the same blobs of blue like they did the orange, and thankfully my gut decision paid off. The interior looks like it belongs in a $50k truck not a $20k focus!

And my truck is blue flame, but wouldn't have mattered what color truck I got. I don't see the exterior from the interior anyway! lol

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Save you money and put it towards the moonroof or beadlocks. Changed my mind, its a small price to pay on a $50,000 truck!! Get it!!

Last edited:

RedDirtRaptor

Reaction score
Hmmmm...it seems from all of the responses here that those of us who opted out of the blue interior are in the minority. The Raptor I test drove (personal vehicle of the finance manager at my dealer) had the blue accents, and I just didn't like it. I think it's just a matter of personal opinion. I ordered an Ingot silver SCREW, and just like the look of the chrome interior with the silver paint over blue accents with silver paint. Having said that, I have plans to do some custom work to the seats in red and silver stitching.