Blue Accent Seats and interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in thoughts on this option..
Originally I was not interested at all and thought it looked like a huge waste of money - but recently I saw some pictures of how the cabin looks with these seats + dash/doors and think it looks pretty nice.

This was on a black truck so the blue/black looked nice together. Not sure if it would work as well on a white truck.

Do any of you have this option and what do you think?

P.S. My better half tells me I am colorblind and should avoid making any decisions like this :)

J-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have it and love it, very classy, gives the truck a much more quality feel in the interior. Kinda a Shelby flair. Only concern I have is the brushed aluminum (especially around the center console, is pretty thin and dents/dings easily. I am pretty sure my wife has done it with her car keys climbing in. The blue and brushed aluminum combo looks awesome though.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
All about the blue interior. At first I hated it, thought it was tacky in pictures. I saw it in person and loved it. The point should be made that the blue interior is more black than the regular interior. The a/c vents and speaker grilles are black, oh and there's no chrome! The door handles and trim around the shifter are brushed finish. If you forget the blue for a second, the interior is much sharper looking with the black/brushed touches. Then add the blue accents and embroidered blue Raptor logos on the seat and you've got something special.

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Listen to your better half, unless you are buying a blue raptor. Jmho.

Richie_chi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wasn't an option with my color, if it had been I would have added it.

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got it and LOVE IT!! I get a lot of comments, and as stated above it takes away chrome inside as well. Well worth the money IMO. Oh, and the blue "raptor" on the seats stands out nicer as well.

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw it on an oxford white and didnt like it. I got the white raptor but all black interior. On blue its a no brainer.

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a blue truck and wouldn't have it any other way than with the blue interior. I didn't want chrome being any part of my truck and to that effect have plans of 'brushing' or plasti-dipping the chrome ring around the ford logo on the tailgate.