Blue Accent Seats and interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Brother

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in thoughts on this option..
Originally I was not interested at all and thought it looked like a huge waste of money - but recently I saw some pictures of how the cabin looks with these seats + dash/doors and think it looks pretty nice.

This was on a black truck so the blue/black looked nice together. Not sure if it would work as well on a white truck.

Do any of you have this option and what do you think?

P.S. My better half tells me I am colorblind and should avoid making any decisions like this :)

I agree with your better half. To each their own.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm waffling on the blue interior now. Debating adding it to my Blue Flame SCAB order. More thoughts from you guys and specifics on the other "touches/upgrades" it adds. It's the center console area that I'm having a problem with. I love the seats! Anyone have it and not like it? Tks!

edit: Decided to stick with the stock interior after looking at it again today and apply that money towards my Roush exhaust I ordered today!

Last edited:

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm waffling on the blue interior now. Debating adding it to my Blue Flame SCAB order. More thoughts from you guys and specifics on the other "touches/upgrades" it adds. It's the center console area that I'm having a problem with. I love the seats! Anyone have it and not like it? Tks!

edit: Decided to stick with the stock interior after looking at it again today and apply that money towards my Roush exhaust I ordered today!

Add the Blue interior, because you are going Blue outside. It brightens it up a lot, the Blue stitching on the seats look great. It's not a lot of money on a $50,000 truck, imo.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score

You can add a Roush exhaust for a little over $500 at any time during the life of the truck. You'll never get all the interior upgrades of the blue accent interior for that price down the road, your only opportunity is now. The blue stitching, the blue embroidered raptor logos, the brushed aluminum dash trim, the black speaker grilles, the other metallic silver trim around the dash instead of plain plastic, it's an interior that fits the $50k look of the truck, and not an XLT looking interior in a Raptor.

mrmojoz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would have paid more to remove all chrome (blech!) and silver from the interior of the truck, but I don't like the blue either.