Blue Accent Seats and interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FORDONLY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did not want it until I went and looked at it in person....as soon as I saw it I liked it....IMO it looks great !!!

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it looks much better then the standard interior and have gotten alot of complements on it.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think its a like it or hate it option, personally I don't like it, at least not the blue parts, the brushed metal parts is nice though.

raptor2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the blue raptor with blue accents and wouldn't have it any other way

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
H

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So...it looks like overall people do like it, but color combo is still not clear to me. For sure it is a no-brainer with a Blue Raptor, but I'm looking at ordering a Black or White.

I saw the Blue in the Black and it looked awesome, but I am leaning toward ordering a White Raptor and I am just not sure how that'd look.

Of course, colors are all subjective and there is no right or wrong answer - but I'd be interested in any of you have (or have seen) a White Truck with the Blue interior option and how that all looks together.

thanks!

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look above, birdman just got a white one and he has the blue interior. I have tux black with blue interior!