Best Finance rates you can find available to all

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Figured I would Start this as many of us are getting close to production/delivery.
Post up the Best Rates you can find to help your fellow Raptor buyer out with a decent deal.

So far Best I've seen online has been PenFed credit union..... 1.99% for 48-60 mo & 2.39% for 72 mo. Though I can can get 1.99% on a 72mo through my work but that doesn't help outsiders.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3.29% at my local bank I've been with for multiple years. That's on 84 months. As low as 1.99% on lower months. That's prolly where I'll go with unless ford does something crazy like gm with .99% interest.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that's a long a$$ time to make payments
Yeah true but goal is to pay quicker with cheaper payment each month so it's really personal preference, I'm able to get mine down to 800-900$ month after gen 1 sale and other down payment stuff so it works. I'll have interest paid asap first then make extra payments and have it paid off in 5-6 tops.

party2309

Reaction score
Figured I would Start this as many of us are getting close to production/delivery.
Post up the Best Rates you can find to help your fellow Raptor buyer out with a decent deal.

So far Best I've seen online has been PenFed credit union..... 1.99% for 48-60 mo & 2.39% for 72 mo. Though I can can get 1.99% on a 72mo through my work but that doesn't help outsiders.

Pay Cash. Solves the issue completely

stoppard stop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took a 7 yr loan out on my 18 f150 for 44k in 2018. Fast forward till now and i owe 13k, and if i werent buying a raptor, would have it paid off next year. Yes i make over payments. I took the 7yr with the plan of making over payments.

Truck is worth 34k. I have a nice big deposit to put towards the raptor

Token

Reaction score
Pay Cash. Solves the issue completely

Would love to pay cash, but that gov't salary isn't going to cut it. I finance for as long as possible and usually pay off my vehicles within a year. Our other gig (real estate) is completely volatile on earnings, 2 months with 0 and then a month with something insane, especially in this market. I appreciate the info on rates for sure. If anybody hears of good rates for AD military, fire those away too. I usually just finance with the dealer and talk them into free goodies.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for what its worth, ive talked to a few banker buddies I know and they recommended profed! Apparently when I was diving into this a few weeks back profed had crazy low rates 1-2% around then, be worth while as I think there more across the country and not just in one state. Hope that helps someone. Be curious to see what other rates are around Indiana if anyone knows to help me out. appreciate it.