Highlighted posts from Friday, Aug. 13, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 12, 2021 * 44 posts * 1,595 views
Honeybadger_Zero said: Figured I would Start this as many of us are getting close to production/delivery. Post up the Best Rates you can find to help your fellow Raptor buyer out with a decent deal. ... Read more >>
August 12, 2021 * 12 posts * 139 views
Retired in TN said: Just bought a 2020 Raptor and love it! AWE 0FG exhaust ordered and I am thinking about a 2" lift kit (can't go any higher without upsetting the wife). Read more >>
August 12, 2021 * 18 posts * 214 views
Jakenbake said: Poor girl, she is very pretty. Our German shepherd has a partially torn ACL. We are hoping rest and PRP treatment will heal it. Vet said low to no activity for her. I question ... Read more >>
August 12, 2021 * 11 posts * 215 views
Seru said: So I was able to get it inspected and here are more details. Main concern are the rocker panels with rust holes. I was planning for this to be truck that I use occasionally for ... Read more >>
August 13, 2021 * 7 posts * 133 views
uppitycitizen said: Was about to leave for work today when I noticed the panel covering passenger side fuse box was completely ripped open. Nothing in the truck was taken, not even money in the center ... Read more >>
August 12, 2021 * 11 posts * 185 views
John M said: Haaa haaa my Forerunner owning friend was with me. He was thoroughly impressed with the Raptors capabilities. We were running some very soft trails, gravel and sand that looked ... Read more >>
August 12, 2021 * 7 posts * 120 views
MFG said: If you guys don't mind, giving a opinion or two. I am going to upgrade my upper control arms to add more adjustment in my caster and camber. My truck is running a 2'" spacer and ... Read more >>
August 12, 2021 * 6 posts * 251 views
RoshDawg said: Hey guys, I decided to opt out of the 37" package but want to add 37" tires anyways. I want to change the stock wheels while I'm at it and am wondering what offset and thickness ... Read more >>
August 13, 2021 * 4 posts * 143 views
Johnkn said: Any updates on when the 2022's will be orderable? Thanks . Read more >>
August 13, 2021 * 5 posts * 237 views
Stan G said: I've got to say, that blue is sharp.. The pics also make me feel bad about having to put on a front plate! Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...