Bent Frame issue(on other site's)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gotSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Other than the keyboard jockeys arm chair quarterbacking the entire Raptor Run and our driving skills, I really don't see how this is out of control? I would love to have seen someone post the pic I took and commented about BEFORE I went and did 200+ miles in the desert. I hope nobody thinks I'm some kind of a jerk for posting pics of my frame and wanting to get some input on it. I do think Ford should know what happened - I don't think they should have to fix it though. I certainly hope that everyone on the board would want to know where the "line" is with their truck (for better or worse) and when they might expect to cross it. I hope nobody thinks I'm some kind of a jerk for posting pics of my frame and wanting to get some input on it.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Other than the keyboard jockeys arm chair quarterbacking the entire Raptor Run and our driving skills, I really don't see how this is out of control? I would love to have seen someone post the pic I took and commented about BEFORE I went and did 200+ miles in the desert. I hope nobody thinks I'm some kind of a jerk for posting pics of my frame and wanting to get some input on it. I do think Ford should know what happened - I don't think they should have to fix it though. I certainly hope that everyone on the board would want to know where the "line" is with their truck (for better or worse) and when they might expect to cross it. I hope nobody thinks I'm some kind of a jerk for posting pics of my frame and wanting to get some input on it.

Sharing information is what this site is about. It's the keyboard lawers and engineers that if they have a Raptor it's never turned a tire in the dirt that **** me off. Threatening to sue when they don't even have the issue. To claim the Ford built a faulty vehicle because of an isolated incident is just retarded. There is not a vehicle on this planet that would not have failures if pushed hard enough. Look at how many purpose built race vehicles start an event and how many finish. Shit happens. My .02