Ben Hardy...... Complaining....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to be honest, i have recently been watching every video on youtube that has Raptor content. Especially Gen 3 as I have been waiting since June like many of you. I have been waiting for someone to "review" an 800A just to get a good look at the seats and non carbon fiber package but have struggled to find much content at all.

This guy Ben Hardy is what youtube has now become, just spam of low content videos every couple days. I agree, he lives in Utah has two of the baddest trucks on the market and too busy doing spec reviews, waste of time.
this is the best review of gen 3's I've seen comparing the gen 3 to gen 2 from spvParts

stoppard stop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to be honest, i have recently been watching every video on youtube that has Raptor content. Especially Gen 3 as I have been waiting since June like many of you. I have been waiting for someone to "review" an 800A just to get a good look at the seats and non carbon fiber package but have struggled to find much content at all.

This guy Ben Hardy is what youtube has now become, just spam of low content videos every couple days. I agree, he lives in Utah has two of the baddest trucks on the market and too busy doing spec reviews, waste of time.
I have an 800a if you want any pics of anything in particular PM me

Floyd554

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ben Hardy may be the worst person on YouTube. The definition of clickbait. He does grab your attention. He almost got me again today. Something about the Tremor being better than the Raptor. First thoughts…..no way, coil spring rear end and fox shocks…..no comparison. Before I pulled it up I looked to see who posted it….Ben dumazz Hardy. Wish there was a way I could block all his crap on YouTube.

funkified

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ben Hardy may be the worst person on YouTube. The definition of clickbait. He does grab your attention. He almost got me again today. Something about the Tremor being better than the Raptor. First thoughts…..no way, coil spring rear end and fox shocks…..no comparison. Before I pulled it up I looked to see who posted it….Ben dumazz Hardy. Wish there was a way I could block all his crap on YouTube.

There is an option on the app and online that says “ Don’t recommend this channel”
It’s in the 3 vertical dots beside each video

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Im sure folks here know about the YouTuber Ben Hardy. He just put out a video about 5 things he dislikes about his Gen 3 Raptor. To me it seems like he is whining and not greatful that he is able to own a Gen 3. Not that I want to give his channel any views, Im just curious to know if he is just Click Baiting or if he has any validity to his claims.

Just another spoiled YouTube. nuff said.

get a real job your tuber

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Im sure folks here know about the YouTuber Ben Hardy. He just put out a video about 5 things he dislikes about his Gen 3 Raptor. To me it seems like he is whining and not greatful that he is able to own a Gen 3. Not that I want to give his channel any views, Im just curious to know if he is just Click Baiting or if he has any validity to his claims.

He’s a 20 something who scammed enough money to buy a raptor and TRX. You think he actually knows anything about turning a wrench or appreciates complex machinery the way some of us do?

funkified

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But he knows about marketing. This is the 59th post to say he's an idiot. That's pretty good. Stop talking about him is the only way he goes away. This thread is months long with almost 60 posts. We are the problem, not just him.
I said something similar on post #37 a month ago, but it just kept goin......

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DehydratedSurfer

Latest posts