Ben Hardy...... Complaining....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im sure folks here know about the YouTuber Ben Hardy. He just put out a video about 5 things he dislikes about his Gen 3 Raptor. To me it seems like he is whining and not greatful that he is able to own a Gen 3. Not that I want to give his channel any views, Im just curious to know if he is just Click Baiting or if he has any validity to his claims.

OP
OP
MarkM98

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like watching Raptor content on YouTube, but I try to not click on Ben's videos because of the click bait stuff and he really doesn't offer any real world content on useful stuff with any of his trucks or car reviews. I will give him a little credit on trying though. I will admit that I have been thinking about starting to build out my YT channel, but the wife doesn't like for me to spend any money on truck/car mods... so I guess Im not.

party2309

Reaction score
Im sure folks here know about the YouTuber Ben Hardy. He just put out a video about 5 things he dislikes about his Gen 3 Raptor. To me it seems like he is whining and not greatful that he is able to own a Gen 3. Not that I want to give his channel any views, Im just curious to know if he is just Click Baiting or if he has any validity to his claims.

It’s first world issues he is complaining about in the video Nothing to see here guys.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Really don’t care for that guy so I won’t check the video, but if you have, you could list his complaints here, so we can have a laugh at him.

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve personally found his stuff useful and mildly entertaining at times. Like anything else I just take it with a grain of salt. I don’t even think he’s trying to convince us these trucks are no good. Click bait it may be, but he makes some reasonable points…none of which will deter me from getting my truck. We all know what they say about opinions…