Ben Hardy...... Complaining....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally…Some descent content. Now, I’m not going to critic his driving skills but at least this was interesting

Floyd554

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nooooooo……no Ben Hardy on here anymore! He’s a dumazz. That was the point of this thread. Not to post his videos. I am still very happy that a forum member showed me how to NOT have his videos show up on YouTube. He’s not gonna clickbait me again.

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nooooooo……no Ben Hardy on here anymore! He’s a dumazz. That was the point of this thread. Not to post his videos. I am still very happy that a forum member showed me how to NOT have his videos show up on YouTube. He’s not gonna clickbait me again.
c'mon -- aren't you curious which vehicle was faster? :gr_grin::gr_grin:

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to Untamed Motors… Raptor owners are apparently a bunch of entitled, dbags…
View attachment 338730
this was clickbait at its' best. He's adamantly against ADM's and has made it a quest of his channel to point out Toyota dealers who are charging ADM's, telling all his viewers that you can find deals at MSRP. However, when he bought his Raptor with an ADM, it was justified due to "market conditions." The entire time he's telling us how Raptors owners are toxic, he's got his camera pointing at his "raptor." Too funny

Speeder757

Reaction score
this was clickbait at its' best. He's adamantly against ADM's and has made it a quest of his channel to point out Toyota dealers who are charging ADM's, telling all his viewers that you can find deals at MSRP. However, when he bought his Raptor with an ADM, it was justified due to "market conditions." The entire time he's telling us how Raptors owners are toxic, he's got his camera pointing at his "raptor." Too funny

You forgot that he then sells all of his used TRD Pro Toyota’s for over MSRP right after he gets done making videos complaining about dealers doing it. He also paid over MSRP for his Land Cruiser and latest 4Runner

MookeyB37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He also mentioned how all these “well off” people are buying these trucks but if you look at all the properties in the background… I’d say he’s not doing too bad himself