Ben Hardy...... Complaining....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STiago1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also think that ford dealer he is borrowing vehicles from is using him as some kinda marketing material not just raptor he reviews the most mundane sh!* and reads out the spec like a programmed robot, when his views went down he pulled in his gf and use her as click bait these days..the next thing will be their video of how they dont have to work 9 to 5 ever after

planetMalone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After owning mine for a couple of months, here are my thoughts on his list:

1. Fit and finish.
I 100% agree with this. I would expect more QC to have gone into a vehicle that costs as much as it does. That being said, it has zero impact on how much I enjoy the vehicle. Besides a stitch poking out of the steering wheel that drives me crazy, I probably couldn't think of any of the little nitpicks I have off-hand.

2. Remote Start
I owned a 2017 Platinum before my Gen 3. I've never once had an issue with remote start on either. And even if it happened as infrequently as he mentions, I'd wager it's user error.

3. Sound System
I agree somewhat with what he said. I hoped the headrest speakers would put out more than they do. I listen to podcasts and audiobooks, and it would have been a big help with the family in the truck. Apparently, the speakers are designed to only put out a low volume to "enhance" the audio. It honestly doesn't bother me that they don't do more. The sound system is great overall. Maybe don't play audio in the worst way possible (wireless), and you won't have a bad experience.

4. Uniqueness
This one is silly. He knew what the vehicle looked like before purchasing it. If he hated it, why buy it?

5. Performance
This one is also silly. Numbers weren't hidden from anyone. Everyone who ordered the truck knew what to expect.

Last edited:

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just loved watching him "off-road" his Gen 2 with his thumbs wrapped in the steering wheel. Or when he tried to say something was wrong with the suspension because his wheel was out of balance from having ~40 pounds of mud caked on it because he didn't understand washing a vehicle. That's when I knew he was completely irrelevant.

STiago1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
His caused a stir when he took the trx offroad and it sh!* to bed and was in all praise how the dodge dealer fixed it like vip

STiago1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He is making comparison video of every other junk sh*t on 4 wheels to Gen 3 raptor, he lost it, desperate times, desperate measures..2 trucks to pay

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha I did notice he posted more videos but I refuse to watch. Can't stand all the clickbait BS where one video is "5 things I hate about my Raptor" then its "5 things I love about my Raptor" then its "I think my Raptor is cheating on me" then its "S**t I got my Raptor pregnant!"

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I have to be honest, i have recently been watching every video on youtube that has Raptor content. Especially Gen 3 as I have been waiting since June like many of you. I have been waiting for someone to "review" an 800A just to get a good look at the seats and non carbon fiber package but have struggled to find much content at all.

This guy Ben Hardy is what youtube has now become, just spam of low content videos every couple days. I agree, he lives in Utah has two of the baddest trucks on the market and too busy doing spec reviews, waste of time.