Baja Design S8 30”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MGA

Reaction score
I had the same problem, should have planned it out better! After redoing the connections I put the S8 on #1, the XL80s on #2, the squadron pros on #3 & #4, I then put the KC amber fog lights and the S8 back-lighting on #5 & #6. Again props to Offroad Alliance for their recommendations. I also took OldFart's recommendation and bought the upfitter labels, very sharp! Everything is working great - Also how much more would it have cost ford to give us longer upfitter leads? Not much length there

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You can mount a 40" OnX6+ On your bumper. You'll have to drill into it, unless you want to use SPP's brackets (not sure if they work with the OnX6+ bars though, due to the way the OnX6+ mount up). You could always go with the XL Linkable Kit if you really want to throw a lot of light on your bumper with a bolt on kit.

Mariners Fan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been doing tons of research on light bars lately, Rigid and BD, pros/cons. I keep coming back to this thread and I'm sold! I told my wife to disregard any of the others I've added to my wishlist, this is the one! She said she'd talk to Santa for me and let him know that there's a rumor that @OffroadAlliance.com may have these on sale soon.
Thanks for all the great info and links you guys have provided here, especially @smurfslayer - great reviews and insights from the consumers viewpoint that are very helpful to anyone on the fence with all of the lighting options out there.

OP
OP
K223

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been doing tons of research on light bars lately, Rigid and BD, pros/cons. I keep coming back to this thread and I'm sold! I told my wife to disregard any of the others I've added to my wishlist, this is the one! She said she'd talk to Santa for me and let him know that there's a rumor that @OffroadAlliance.com may have these on sale soon.
Thanks for all the great info and links you guys have provided here, especially @smurfslayer - great reviews and insights from the consumers viewpoint that are very helpful to anyone on the fence with all of the lighting options out there.

Members have made a hard case to consider this light bar. Or should I say “Just do it”

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Make sure you check out our website - we are planning some amazing promotions on Baja Designs - the sales will be posted Monda. You can earn a $150 rebate when you order from our site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

Glad I could help a Raptor Brother out!

should I say “Just do it”
Yes, you should. ;)