Baja Designs Behind Grill Kit with Laser Hybrid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

Sparda1123

Reaction score
Do you have any pics right after unboxing them or a link to exactly which lights they are? Looks awesome.
Ah sorry, just seeing this now. Work has been a little nuts.

Here is the link to those laser light bars. Please let me know if you would like a similar setup as to what he got with our patented plug-and-play harness system, I would be happy to help you out and create your cart for you. I am also happy to answer any questions you may have. You can call or text me at the number below. It is my direct line.

I hope to have the opportunity to earn your business!

Thanks!
-Sidney @ SPV Parts
(317) 934-6778
Looks like Sidney beat me to it. She'll put it all together for you if you contact them. Baja didn't have it listed either so it had to be custom ordered.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yep! I am happy to help if anyone is interested in this kit or anything else. I can custom create whatever for the most part.

Please call or text me if anyone is interested in getting a cart created or if you have questions. I'd be happy to help in any way I can. :)

Thanks!
Sidney @ SPV Parts
(317) 934-6778

OP
OP
S

Sparda1123

Reaction score
Just to add now that I've had a bit of time with these, like Baja advertises, you will not outrun these lights. This time of year I'm out far more after dark due to various outings and some of my hobbies (see the driving under nods thread). You can easily top the truck out and still have plenty of light downrange to give you reactionary gap. There were quite a few nights out on the dark highways out here where the light just kept going. The amount of light on these highways/ hard reflective surfaces gets you close to a mile (if not more) of downrange performance. I'll try to grab photos and laze some distances the next time I'm out to give you guys more data. There's a particularly long flat bridge I'm thinking of that'll be good to use.

OP
OP
S

Sparda1123

Reaction score
Alright I've been slacking lately. Holiday time is busy with work social events. I've grabbed a few photos to add, none of them are really great being I was still moving. Low light photos and moving don't mix but here they are. 20231207_223632.jpg20231207_223944.jpg20231207_224337.jpg20231207_224354.jpg20231207_213356.jpg
I can't imagine what the bigger versions of this bar put out, it must be an immense amount of light.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
with lasers in there, I’d give strong consideration to whacking those grille slats and give the light bars a clear view.

NetoBR

Reaction score
Forgive my noob-ness but do these blind the car in front of you and would they be street legal? Don't want to get in trouble just for lights. Really liked the mod and am thinking on maybe dual 20". + the yellow fog lights

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Forgive my noob-ness but do these blind the car in front of you and would they be street legal? Don't want to get in trouble just for lights. Really liked the mod and am thinking on maybe dual 20". + the yellow fog lights
They're definitely bright and they are not certified as "street legal."

Feel free to call or text me and we can discuss whether or not this would be a good fit for your needs, or if there is something else that would work best for you. My direct line is 317.934.6778, and it's a cell so you can call or text me on it.

I am happy to go through all the options and information with you to make sure you are getting the best setup for your personal needs/wants.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks!
-Sidney @ SPV Parts

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought the same Laser Hybrid kit as Sparda. However, I went with Amber Squadron Pros for the fog lights. Hoping to find a window of good weather to install them all in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks to SPV. They were very helpful and their service/support is outstanding.

I have a IS Gen 3 Raptor so Sparda and I are twins

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter