BD Behind the grill harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptorMD21

Reaction score
HELLLOOO everyone,

If someone can assist me on the following issue it would be much appreciated.

So i just got my hands on a BD behind the grill sport light. MY questions is about the wiring.
So I want the middle 4 lights to be linked to Aux 2, and the side 2 lights (yellow) to be linked to Aux 3.
I seen people on YouTube do this but there's not tutorial with how exactly to do this with the wiring harness.

Thanks in advance.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You can go with our harness. It puts each pair of lights on it's own switch but you can certainly put 4 on 1 switch, 2 on another.

Shown here is a photo with Diode Dynamics lights and our DT 4-Pin harness, but it's the same exact idea with our WP harness. Each pair of lights is labeled (A/B/C) so you know which pairs go together. Makes wiring VERY EASY!

Truck8.jpg

FYI we have a triple behind the grill kit that is actually less $$ then the "Baja" branded kit (as we make our own brackets) AND we provide our wiring harness in the kit at no additional cost. If you got the "Baja Designs" branded kit with their brackets/harness, well they don't do what you want to do. They tie all 6 lights together to 1 switch. But with our kit, we let you decide how you want to wire it since our harness is included with our kit.

1709573284335.png