Baja Designs Onx6 behind the grille and Squadron Sports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RobSpring661

Reaction score
Few weeks ago, installed squadron sport/S1 pocket fog light kit. Today I installed a dual 10 inch Onx6+ amber light kit I ordered from @Specialtyperformanceparts. I have the S1's wired to my factory fog light switch and used forscan to do the Bambi light upgrade. The Squadrons are wired to Aux 2 and 3. I cannibalized a fitting from the factory rigid fogs and wired it to the relay on the Onx6 wiring harness so they are now on Aux 1.

Turned out awesome and the light is ridiculous. It's amazing how pathetic the factory headlights look compared to the light these things throw when everything is on.

Install was very painless for the pocket fogs. The Onx6's were no sweat also, I think they took me about 3 hours tonight start to finish. The @Baja Designs video on YouTube that explains the removal of the grille was clutch.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Few weeks ago, installed squadron sport/S1 pocket fog light kit. Today I installed a dual 10 inch Onx6+ amber light kit I ordered from @Specialtyperformanceparts. I have the S1's wired to my factory fog light switch and used forscan to do the Bambi light upgrade. The Squadrons are wired to Aux 2 and 3. I cannibalized a fitting from the factory rigid fogs and wired it to the relay on the Onx6 wiring harness so they are now on Aux 1.

Turned out awesome and the light is ridiculous. It's amazing how pathetic the factory headlights look compared to the light these things throw when everything is on.

Install was very painless for the pocket fogs. The Onx6's were no sweat also, I think they took me about 3 hours tonight start to finish. The @Baja Designs video on YouTube that explains the removal of the grille was clutch.

Smiles per lumens :cool: glad you are enjoying the lights.
Best,
Brahian Herrera | Forum Sales & Support
Email: [email protected] | Phone: (760) 560-2252 Ext 201​