Back with a 2023 Raptor 35

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would do springs over RPG. I’ve had several trucks with collars but did Eibach this last time, much better ride in my opinion.

OP
OP
BIGW0RM

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would do springs over RPG. I’ve had several trucks with collars but did Eibach this last time, much better ride in my opinion.
I would much rather do springs. But I keep reading conflicting info. Some say they lift the front too much. Which causes you to have to lift the rear 3/4" or something like that. I just want to lift the front 1inch only. I would probably want eibauchs. But the lift amount is my concern.

OP
OP
BIGW0RM

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back.

But why did you leave in the first place?

We had a 18 that my wife mostly drove. Im a sport car guy. At the time we had a house and boat in Lake Havasu 4hrs away from us. We used the raptor to get there and back and launch the boat. We sold all of that and wife went into a Range Rover sport V8 SC. I went into 911's. We had our sons Tacoma while he was serving in the military. He recently took it back. Then we tried a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (wife kids, french bulldog are HARD on interiors) thinking it would be the best thing for me to keep clean since I can literally hose the inside. But the jeep was SO SLOW. So small. So loud inside and dangerous feeling at 80mph. We hated it. Hated it. So I dumped that and came back to Raptor.

I also have car purchasing issues. I get bored quickly and move on.

Last edited:

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We had a 18 that my wife mostly drove. Im a sport car guy. At the time we had a house and boat in Lake Havasu 4hrs away from us. We used the raptor to get there and back and launch the boat. We sold all of that and wife went into a Range Rover sport V8 SC. I went into 911's. We had our sons Tacoma while he was serving in the military. He recently took it back. Then we tried a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (wife kids, french bulldog are HARD on interiors) thinking it would be the best thing for me to keep clean since I can literally hose the inside. But the jeep was SO SLOW. So small. So loud inside and dangerous feeling at 80mph. We hated it. Hated it. So I dumped that and came back to Raptor.

I also have car purchasing issues. I get bored quickly and move on.
Welcome back. lol. Leave again and I'm erasing you!

From my memories...

lol.

mph4

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome back! Likewise I had a '18 Raptor, now have a '23 Raptor, and have an R on order. Great color choice!