Anyone’s Raptor been delivered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My blend date was 8/13 “In Production” date shows 8/15, but still not seeing “Built”. I only had spray in bed liner, no cover or anything.
Oh, we are same. I was just produced 5 days before yours. Spray in but thats it. Sorry for confusion, I see now you meant "built" on the customer tracker. Yes mine just shows 10AUG date in production which was my blend date.

I called FP and they said they see a time stamp end of day 10Aug when it was produced which is why that date appeared as 10 Aug. They said it's essentially "built" but that doesn't always update until it quite literally goes right to "shipped" from what they've seen lately.

Bottom line. I am not putting a lot of stock in the customer site. My dealer said they see its produced and currently expect it 24Aug on their tracker, although the customer site shows 30Aug...

What is your ETA in the customer site showing as?

Last edited:

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, we are same. I was just produced 5 days before yours. Spray in but thats it. Sorry for confusion, I see know you meant "built" on the customer tracker. Yes mine just shows 10AUG date in production which was my blend date.

I called FP and they said they see a time stamp end of day 10Aug when it was produced which is why that date appeared as 10 Aug. They said it's essentially "built" but that doesn't always update until it quite literally goes right to "shipped" from what they've seen lately.

Bottom line. I am not putting a lot of stock in the customer site. My dealer said they see its produced and currently expect it 24Aug on their tracker, although the customer site shows 30Aug...

What is your ETA in the customer site showing as?
9/5, but I am getting it in Michigan about 2 hours away from DTP. Hoping it gets there sooner than the 9/5. I will follow up tomorrow with my dealer. Thanks for the input.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It appears that Ford is using the Under Promise Over Deliver (UPOD) tactic with these delivery dates by saying delivery dates are further out than when the Raptors are actually being delivered to dealerships. Just my $.02.

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Raptor37 my gen 2 did this exact thing on the website. Was supposed to be delivered 25-31 October and never updated on shipped or eta. Dealer called me on 12 October saying it was in the showroom. I’m pathetically optimistic for you/us.
lol, I hope so and I'll take any optimism I can get! As soon as I find out anything in the way of the truck showing up or being shipped, this community will know.