Anyone’s Raptor been delivered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorCDH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My window sticker took a few days to appear...it eventually did ...it looks like mine is being completed on 8/18...per Ford Performance ...they said it Will actually leave the plant by this week...so hopefully no FORD BRONCO TYPE DELAYS about to happen...keeping my fingers crossed ...maybe get my ride by end of month ???? Cheers

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To answer your question, I am tracking that noone on this forum has had their Raptor delivered.

I beleive there are a couple of us with "built" trucks though and waiting on transit to dealership.

I am one of the "built" ones as of 10Aug.

My dealer told me they expect the truck on 24Aug from whatever they look at. I called Ford Performance today to be sure and they told me they see an ETA of delivery 24-30Aug. So I am hoping to see my truck by end of next week...

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To answer your question, I am tracking that noone on this forum has had their Raptor delivered.

I beleive there are a couple of us with "built" trucks though and waiting on transit to dealership.

I am one of the "built" ones as of 10Aug.

My dealer told me they expect the truck on 24Aug from whatever they look at. I called Ford Performance today to be sure and they told me they see an ETA of delivery 24-30Aug. So I am hoping to see my truck by end of next week...
You are right. If someone on the forum was driving a Gen3 Raptor, we would know about it. They would be internet famous for at least 2 hours.

CoolrainRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the sticker "Blend date" is the date it is done? my Blend date was yesterday however the "In Production" hasn't shown a date yet

1629232753440.png
1629232773051.png

CoolrainRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. Blend date was yesterday but haven't seen an update to the tracker.
Seems to be clear as mud..... searching I have seen this date means "all parts are placed on the line and the build starts on this date" as well as this is when the build is projected to be finished.... honestly the first one makes more sense as tracking the start day would be more useful for production

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems to be clear as mud..... searching I have seen this date means "all parts are placed on the line and the build starts on this date" as well as this is when the build is projected to be finished.... honestly the first one makes more sense as tracking the start day would be more useful for production
Yes, the blend date is the date it is supposed to go through the assembly line and be created. I've read that the blend date can be spot on or up to 1 or 2 days late depending on many variables.

If it helps, my date was 10Aug but it didn't show on the Ford tracker until 36 hours later at midnight! Meaning I did not see that it had gone through and was assembled on the tracker until then; however, when it did show it was produced (aka blended) it showed as of 10Aug.